Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Deity

Seriously wake up!

Рекомендуемые сообщения

do you guys really dont understand that you lose tons of money?also people who want to start the server but they dont because they lose ALL the advantage that premium give ONLY to Russian players.(noone likes to play with dissadvantage) Can anyone of you just do something about that in the next server wipe OR AT LEAST TRY?i am pretty sure you are going to make three times more money from the donations if you open it for all people,i cant see the reason you havent done it yet...that`s just Unprofessional.

P.S : Instead of deleting the comment for 3rd time now do something or just F*cking answer the question,its been a whole year EU people spamming in forum and in the end we are just asking you to LET US HELP YOU AND *AT LEAST DOUBLE* YOUR SERVER BUDGET,zzZ.

Поделиться сообщением

58 минут назад, Deity сказал:

do you guys really dont understand that you lose tons of money?also people who want to start the server but they dont because they lose ALL the advantage that premium give ONLY to Russian players.(noone likes to play with dissadvantage) Can anyone of you just do something about that in the next server wipe OR AT LEAST TRY?i am pretty sure you are going to make three times more money from the donations if you open it for all people,i cant see the reason you havent done it yet...that`s just Unprofessional.

P.S : Instead of deleting the comment for 3rd time now do something or just F*cking answer the question,its been a whole year EU people spamming in forum and in the end we are just asking you to LET US HELP YOU AND *AT LEAST DOUBLE* YOUR SERVER BUDGET,zzZ.

2 month ago I had a conversation with admin about letting foreigners to donate(like through PayPal), the answer i got:
"We had PayPal, but there were so many hackers(stealing accounts and sending to him money), that most of transfers he had to return and later his account was banned by PayPal, cuz they thought he was stealing people's money.". So I asked about some different ways to donate for EU ppl, and he informed me, that in future it's his priority to invite more foreigners on his server + make everything possible for feeling them OK(eng website, donation etc.).

P.S. I think he knows that foreigners would give him much bigger income then russians

Поделиться сообщением

В 9.03.2018 г. в 21:40, Deity сказал:

Server is not official so federal laws block some countries to money transfers.

Поделиться сообщением

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
Авторизация