Sign in to follow this  
BadInBack

Cancers(BD/SWS)

Before the season started, there was an idea to increase the price of books for SWS/BD( I really have no idea why it was not accepted).

For some reason, this idea was not accepted( the fact that the admin wanted to do something like that meant he noticed a problem).

What does this lead to -  in less than 10 days from the start of the server the impact of these two characters is as huge as it is not per 100 people.

For 30 minutes in game 20 you spend at medusa/silence/sleep/demonic/psycho, often you have more than one of the listed.

The success rate of those  "cancer" skills is insane and depends on nothing.

After the server community keeps the price of books to stay  this should be respected  but I think it's fair the skill success rate to depend on something (weapon, jewels)

That's why I suggest:

1.Make dependency on weapons and jewels for a chance of success for medusa/silence/sleep/demonic/psycho.

2. Increase a little bit their reuse time or reduce their range at least.

PS: I understand why would one person play one of these two characters if there is a clan to help but this is not the case in 99% of cases.

Most people who play these two characters are solo and their only intention is to annoy others.  I understand Russian enough to understand what they are writing after using any of the skills listed above.

Currently, if 6-7 of these two heroes come together can keep the whole side debuffed probably all night.

PS2: last 40 min we spend in medusa/sleep in one vilage doing noting :O

Вы не понимаете, что написано выше - используйте переводчик Google, как я :) 

4 minutes ago, uHKorHuTo said:

I play as an BD, I'm sorry if I inconvenience you.

And your goal by playing BD on pvp server is?

Do you know how many pt stop play in low rate servers due to lack of BD?

It's ridiculous really, port, medusa 100% success of demonic/poison and all you need is C grade duals.

At least the reuse of them and in particular port should be bigger...

But you always can make these two characters more annoying - add them song of slow, song of fear, song of hex,  song of gloom ...

The side that has cancers can win every map and people like me getting really pissed off...

By pleasing a few people with an unclear purpose in the game people like me get annoyed and they are a lot...

I won't spend so much time in the game having "passive" sws/bd debuffs for nothing

PS: I don't know whose idea it was to add song of sleep and port but I would argue with him to death how good this idea is and what is the benefit of adding these skills.

Really next season I try to make one pt of swordsingers and one of BDs :P GL to the other side to cast something...

2 часа назад, BadInBack сказал:

And your goal by playing BD on pvp server is?

Do you know how many pt stop play in low rate servers due to lack of BD?

It's ridiculous really, port, medusa 100% success of demonic/poison and all you need is C grade duals.

At least the reuse of them and in particular port should be bigger...

But you always can make these two characters more annoying - add them song of slow, song of fear, song of hex,  song of gloom ...

The side that has cancers can win every map and people like me getting really pissed off...

By pleasing a few people with an unclear purpose in the game people like me get annoyed and they are a lot...

I won't spend so much time in the game having "passive" sws/bd debuffs for nothing

PS: I don't know whose idea it was to add song of sleep and port but I would argue with him to death how good this idea is and what is the benefit of adding these skills.

Really next season I try to make one pt of swordsingers and one of BDs :P GL to the other side to cast something...

I started for BD only because she can make good gold at the beginning.

I didn’t have a goal to prevent someone from playing, just making money on a normal set and weapons for further playing on destroyer or storm screamer.

And also on BD I can play well at the Olympics.

P.S. If anything, sorry for the mistakes, it's all google translator.

And please, when communicating here in English, try not to use abbreviations or game terms, they are poorly translated in the translator.

20 minutes ago, uHKorHuTo said:

I started for BD only because she can make good gold at the beginning.

I didn’t have a goal to prevent someone from playing, just making money on a normal set and weapons for further playing on destroyer or storm screamer.

And also on BD I can play well at the Olympics.

P.S. If anything, sorry for the mistakes, it's all google translator.

And please, when communicating here in English, try not to use abbreviations or game terms, they are poorly translated in the translator.

Google transle:

Как вы думаете, вы можете заработать больше денег с BD  чем с titan или mage ?

это большая ошибка...

Я не имею ничего против poison blade dance  но какая польза от медузы для тебя?

такой же как song of silence, sleep etc... нет никаких преимуществ Вы просто раздражаете других, вот и все

3 часа назад, BadInBack сказал:

Google transle:

Как вы думаете, вы можете заработать больше денег с BD  чем с titan или mage ?

это большая ошибка...

Я не имею ничего против poison blade dance  но какая польза от медузы для тебя?

такой же как song of silence, sleep etc... нет никаких преимуществ Вы просто раздражаете других, вот и все

At the beginning of the season, it is much easier to make money on BD, since for him there is practically nothing to do, unless to raise the level.

Medusa specifically is not very useful to me, but it is useful for protection, it delays players and reduces the influx into the village/fort and so on.

You can get annoyed by many things, even from the trite that they are killing you. Each has its own threshold of "irritation".

13 hours ago, uHKorHuTo said:

At the beginning of the season, it is much easier to make money on BD, since for him there is practically nothing to do, unless to raise the level.

Medusa specifically is not very useful to me, but it is useful for protection, it delays players and reduces the influx into the village/fort and so on.

You can get annoyed by many things, even from the trite that they are killing you. Each has its own threshold of "irritation".

Spamming medusa has one big affect - people spend too much time in fort/villages doing nothing. All can do something more funny than being in medusa waiting cast. The dynamic of the game is broken and many got annoyed and leave. Instead of pvp somewhere on the map we(both sides) stay in medusa, sleep etc. Yesterday I left my char in one of the villages( the cast was started) I had dinner, went out with friends about 40 min and when I came back I was still alive and cast was still in progress. Do you see something funny? I don't and it is not funny for all except for a few bladedancers/swordsingers who keep spam those skills.

Sad story...