darkwei

Accounts stealing

7 часов назад, mentMagical сказал:

как этих долбоебов раздевают то? играю тут 5 вайпов и нихуя не раздевали

Шли пароль, посмотрим что можно сделать

6 минут назад, mentMagical сказал:

ето был логин, а вот и пароль 392334455lululum

Привязка по HWID: Включена.

Теперь понимаешь почему тебя не раздевали?

5 минут назад, Tori сказал:

Привязка по HWID: Включена.

Теперь понимаешь почему тебя не раздевали?

так ее снять было нужно?!!

On 12/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, darkwei said:

so guys as you see @Admin didnt even answer on this topic !! good job admin let them scamm your donated accounts more and more !! 

And I was wondering why you disappeared...

Unfortunately Russian servers except with their big online are famous with things like bot programs,  adrenaline,  and in your case fishing. If you think for a while,  you will realize that the admin has nothing to do, so he didn't show up.  There is no server to deal with Russian hacks, including the official -  I thought you knew itWhat probably happened is that you have a keylogger on your computer after visit this site( I don't know,  just guess).  if I'm right it means these people have all the passwords you typed out of your keyboard.  I strongly recommend you to change all the passwords you enter and reinstall your windows just in case.

If you look at the number of banned bots, the number of people who sell adena/items, the number of people who recommend other servers or any sites(basically fishing) you will understand that it is perhaps impossible to deal with these peopleEven if the admin manages to do something it will not stop these people what they are doing and they will find another way to do it.

This is the black side of Russian L2 and you have become a victim of it.  To not sound racist I have to say that fishing is practiced a lot on the web :) Install antivirus software, addons for your browsers and change the pin of your card :O.

Next season do not visit such pages,  don't respond to people who offer you something on pm, and congratulations - now you have experience with Russian L2 :)

PS: Next season use the feature to lock your account by HWID