Sign in to follow this  
darkwei

Accounts stealing

Hey guys am MrTeO , dont do the same mistake with me and follow the site you see near gatekeepers from players who are offline shops with message ( new GVE destination.ru ) by the time you use your password to register at their forum they take your account on Interlude-online.ru , I would like Admin see that post and try do something for my account and MelancholicAngel's and for all the other players who will lose their accounts with the same way 

What happens when someone steals your password here ? GM can help? I am sure am not the only player who had this problem   , My name is MrTeO as you can see my friends.  MrTeO and Melancholicangel both players are near teleporter on shop with message ( new gve, destination.ru)  this are not us , they stole our accounts when we created accounts on their site at their forum to check the game features they advertise . I think it's not only my probl or my friends Melancholicangel its Admins fault also that allows this to happen to his server . Admin am waiting for an answer thanks for your time . MrTeO

24 минуты назад, Kung сказал:

@Admin  Why are they picking up passes from other projects? 

Bro my player and MelancholicAngel are still online ?  Kung the problem is that I didn't put the same password with russian gve at their site . I used a total different password at their site , that's my probl I cant understand how the fck they took my account and MelancholicAngel's 

1 минуту назад, Kung сказал:

no, mb ban for adversising site. Hmm don't no bro (mb they broot your email adress. 

I dont know what happened bro am 100% both accounts didn't used the same passwords as here on this server , they might did it from the emails , well was nice to meet you, am pretty sure @Admin will not even answer on this topic so etc etc !!

15 минут назад, darkwei сказал:

I dont know what happened bro am 100% both accounts didn't used the same passwords as here on this server , they might did it from the emails , well was nice to meet you, am pretty sure @Admin will not even answer on this topic so etc etc !!

y, its's difficult to summon him, btw good luck, dont get upset. 

huevo tebe brat, tak ne bivaet. 

ит ис нот импосибле, бикоз иф ю хэв 2 диффрент аккаунтс.  Хау кэн самбади столлд ё аккаунт?