Sign in to follow this  
Santova

Doomcryer Balance

This is the second post I make about this in 2 days but it's out of control.

Half of the server is Doomcryers now. Achievement that blocks Madness does nothing apparently. 

I have 20% and  the success is 90%. It's legit boring. Fix madness and Seal of Mirage.

He's strong enough with his poison and Potion block. He doesn't need a 90% fear.

Like come on.

5 часов назад, Santova сказал:

This is the second post I make about this in 2 days but it's out of control.

Half of the server is Doomcryers now. Achievement that blocks Madness does nothing apparently. 

I have 20% and  the success is 90%. It's legit boring. Fix madness and Seal of Mirage.

He's strong enough with his poison and Potion block. He doesn't need a 90% fear.

Like come on.

If you take out fear then Doomcryer will be killed as a class. It’s the same as to ask to remove Frenzy from Destroyer or celestial from Tyrant etc…

3 hours ago, 777alexx777 said:

If you take out fear then Doomcryer will be killed as a class. It’s the same as to ask to remove Frenzy from Destroyer or celestial from Tyrant etc…

Not true at all. 

Doomcryer is really strong even without his fear. He's even stronger than Dominator. His extra skill that blocks Potions is really strong too.

Also never said delete fear, but nerf it.