Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
BadInBack

Donation(possible solution)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi,

I reopen a similar topic after talking to the bank where I have my card.

I asked them why I couldn't make a payment to you and their answer was that the translation I'm trying to make is in Russian rubles and that they have nothing to do.

In simple words, hardly anyone will be able to make a money transfer outside Russia.  Any self-respecting bank blocks such a transfer,  in fact, I tried with cards of my friends who have cards in other banks and the result is the same - I can't transfer you Russian rubles from Europe...

According to bank staff if the account to which I transfer money is in USD there will be no problems.

In addition,have transferred money to shops through eBay in Russia without any problems...

This is absurd - I can transfer money to countries where there is no electricity( joke) and I can not in a big country like Russia.

I can't believe that after so many topic openings from other people,  you haven't done something so simple yet ...

Please try to solve the problem, in my opinion, it is a simple thing( just call the bank that serves your accounts and explain to them what you want - be able to receive money transfers outside Russia )

Thanks in advance.

PS: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments-Archive/Can-t-send-money-to-Russia/td-p/918453

Изменено пользователем BadInBack

Поделиться сообщением

On 11/24/2019 at 4:03 PM, BadInBack said:

I can transfer money to countries where there is no electricity( joke) and I can not in a big country like Russia

Russia also belongs to list of countries where in some regions you won't have electricity, all the memes "A normal day in Russia" are pretty funny tho

When i will have time i will try to talk with admin and maybe we get to some solutions so there is a chance to donate outside CIS region

Поделиться сообщением

7 hours ago, M0nah said:

Russia also belongs to list of countries where in some regions you won't have electricity, all the memes "A normal day in Russia" are pretty funny tho

When i will have time i will try to talk with admin and maybe we get to some solutions so there is a chance to donate outside CIS region

Thank you very much! 

I hope for next season there will be easier option to donate.

PS: probably in the regions you mentioned, people are happier :) There they have no "serious" problems like us :O

Поделиться сообщением